The EIM Credential currently features
Those credentialed individuals may work with individuals who are healthy or who have health-related issues.
- Healthcare Providers: is defined as: a doctor of medicine or osteopathy, podiatrist, dentist, chiropractor, clinical psychologist, optometrist, nurse practitioner, nurse-midwife, or a clinical social worker
- Dietitian: Bachelor of Dietetic/Bachelor of Science with Nutrition & etc.
- Physiotherapy and Exercise Science.
- Fitness Trainer:
- At least a Diploma Graduate of any field
- At least one (1) year of documented work experience as a fitness professional
- Current accredited fitness professional certification by Malaysian government
Those credentialed individuals may work with patients that have specific medical issue that will be covered by Level 2 course. That might include working with patient with Asthma, Depression and other specific issue.
- Minimum of 1-year practice with level 1 certificate
- To pass level 2 course and exam
- To be able to provide a logbook information for 1 year.
Those credentialed individuals may work with patients who require close clinical support and monitoring. That might include: patient with cardiovascular disease, patients with cancer or cancer survivors, exercise in pregnancy and exercise in patient with special needs.
- Information will be updated soon
- Other interested individuals that not fit in the above criteria and interested to join kindly contact us for more details.
- Certificate will be given upon the satisfaction of the board committee.